Grace- You look so grown up in this picture! I bet Elizabeth was thinking "I want to be just like Grace when I grow up!" I know you are being a great helper for Mom and Dad right now. Cole, Caroline, Reese and even Jonas are so excited to see you again. We miss you!
My name is Grace. I am 5 years old. This is my blog. I want to be like Mommy.
Grace and Mommy
Hi, I'm Jennifer! I'm proud to be Grace's Mommy!! I'm helping her with this blog as a hobby and as an educational experience. She decides what to write, and I help make sure she gets it accurate. Grace is a Kindergartener in our homeschool. She is reading and writing very well! Grace is a very special girl, and I am very proud of her!!
What a beautiful picture! I know you're such a big help to your Mama and a wonderful big sister! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGrace, I love you so much. You are such a big help. Thank you for taking such good care of your little sister and mommy. Love Daddy.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful picture of you and your new baby sister!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! I love the endearing gaze as you look at your sweet sister. Oh, what a good mommy you will be one day! ~Kristina
ReplyDeleteGrace- You look so grown up in this picture! I bet Elizabeth was thinking "I want to be just like Grace when I grow up!" I know you are being a great helper for Mom and Dad right now. Cole, Caroline, Reese and even Jonas are so excited to see you again. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet picture, Grace. Wonderful job on your blog. : )
ReplyDelete